Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
9AM-1PM & 3PM-6PM
Extensive Chiropractic Consultation
New Patients Only (exp: 8/20/2018)
• What conditions do chiropractors treat?
Chiropractors treat a variety of conditions including back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
• Is chiropractic safe?
Chiropractic has been found to be one of the safest drug-free and non-invasive treatments. Any side effects, such as soreness after spinal manipulation, are minor and temporary.
• Does my insurance cover chiropractic?
Yes, most health insurance plans include chiropractic care.
• Is chiropractic care affordable?
Chiropractic care is one of the most affordable and effective treatments available.
• Do I have to go to the chiropractor for the rest of my life?
After all issues have been resolved, occasional maintenance visits are recommended but not required.
• MYTH: Chiropractors are not real doctors.
• FACT: Chiropractors are licensed health care providers acknowledged in every state.
• MYTH: Chiropractic adjustments are painful.
• FACT: Adjustments to inflamed joints may cause slight discomfort, but most find relief in adjustments.
• MYTH: Medical doctors dislike chiropractors.
• FACT: Many doctors' offices and hospitals have licensed chiropractors on staff.
• MYTH: Chiropractic care isn't safe or effective.
• FACT: Chiropractic has been found to be a safe and natural treatment for a variety of conditions.
Call today to find out more and to
schedule your first appointment: 515-276-2263
Located first building NW of Wells Fargo, enter from Douglas Ave or Beaver Ave
To start I don't like the idea of someone messing with my back. .I can honestly say I have gone almost 54 years without seeing a chiropractor. Then a bad sciatic nerve happened. . My regular doctor said do exercises. After 5 weeks of horrible pain, I finally got recommended to Dr Joshua. ..a life saver... ! After maybe 3 visits no more pain! Awesome Relief.! Definitely worth going to and I continue to go. A professional who makes me feel at home and knows what he is doing. ..and having a receptionist so is very friendly and caring also helps. Thank you Dr . Joshua and Miss Natalie. Don't wait, get relief and peace of mind.
PATIENT RAVE REVIEW